Directions To Williamsburg WV
In southeastern West Virginia,
From Interstate I-64, traveling east or west:
- Take Alta Exit No. 161.
Last chance fuel, snacks, and restaurant is at this intersection.
- Take Route 12 North.
- Immediatly turn right onto Route 60 East.
- Immediately turn left onto Sinking Creek Road.
- Follow the yellow center line 9 miles to Williamsburg.
At Hughart the road name changes to Shoestring Trail.
- Community Building will be on the left.
- Fire Station will be on the left.
- Health Clinic will be on the left.
- Elementary School will be on the right.
- Post Office will be on the right.
After the Post Office, the road curves hard to the left
– turn right onto Williamsburg Road:
- Andrew Chapel United Methodist Church will be on the left.
- Historical Foundation Museum will be on the right.