Directions To Williamsburg West Virginia(Click HERE For Google Map.)
In southeastern West Virginia, From Interstate I-64, traveling east or west:
- Take Alta Exit No. 161. Last chance for fuel, snacks, and restaurant is at this intersection (unless we are holding a special event with food).
- Take Route 12 North.
- Immediatly turn right onto Route 60 East.
- Immediately turn left onto Sinking Creek Road.
- Follow the yellow center line 9 miles to Williamsburg. At Hughart the road name changes to Shoestring Trail.
- Community Building will be on the left (GPS: 6571 Shoestring Trail, Williamsburg, WV 24991).
- Fire Station will be on the left.
- Health Clinic will be on the left.
- Elementary School will be on the right (GPS: 6850 Shoestring Trail, Williamsburg, WV 24991).
- Post Office will be on the right.
- Andrew Chapel United Methodist Church will be on the left (GPS: 441 Williamsburg Road, Williamsburg, WV 24991).
- Historical Foundation Museum will be on the right.